I really do not have a better name for this recipe. I am open to suggestions… chicken, onions, peppers, black olives … yum!
Chicken in a Crock Pot
Easy slow cooker chicken dish your whole family will love!
Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 4 hours
Total Time 4 hours 20 minutes
Servings 6 -8 servings
- 2 to 3 lbs. chicken breast , cut in pieces
- 16 to 28 oz. canned diced tomatoes
- 1 large onion , chopped
- 1 green pepper , chopped
- 1/2 c . dry white wine
- 1 small can black olives , sliced
- 1/2 lb . fresh mushrooms , sliced
- Basil , oregano and parsley (dried herbs)
- Salt and pepper
Cut the chicken into small pieces and lightly brown in oil.
Put chicken in slow cooker.
Cover with remaining ingredients (except cooked rice or noodles).
Cook on high for four hours.
Serve over cooked rice or pasta.