Just a few ingredients … and delicious!
2 – 3 lb. round steak, sliced, or I used beef for steak tips
1/4 c. bisquik or corn starch
2 med. onions, sliced
1/2 lb. mushrooms, sliced
1 can beef broth
1/4 c. red or white wine (optional)
1 cube beef bouillon
1 1/2 c. sour cream
1/2 c. flour or 1/4 c. corn starch
Egg Noodles, prepared right before eating
1. Toss beef in bisquick (or corn starch if you are making this recipe gluten free) and put in crock pot.
2. Slice onions and mushrooms. Layer mushrooms and onions on top of the beef .
3. Add beef broth and wine.
4. COOK ON LOW FOR 7 to 9 hours.
5. Before serving, mix flour (or corn starch) with the sour cream and stir into the crock pot.
6. Serve beef stroganoff over cooked egg noodles.